About

Our History

Henry Farmers Co-op was established in 1948 by a group of local farmers in order to provide the local farming community with a reliable source of agricultural inputs such as fertilizer, seed, chemical and feed. Over 70 years later, that is still our primary goal, to serve our farmers. Although local agriculture has changed dramatically during this time, our farmers still look to us to provide the products and services needed on an everyday basis.

We are locally owned by approximately 899 member farmers. This membership elects a 9 member Board of Directors who govern Henry Farmers Co-op. Besides our members, we also serve thousands of non-member patrons. Remember, Henry Farmers Co-op is “Farmer Owned, Farmer Operated” although you do not have to be a member or a farmer to do business with us.

Henry Farmers Co-op serves several areas with our three locations located in Paris, TN, Cottage Grove, TN and Murray, KY.

Board Members  
   
Director Position Held
Leon Rogers President
Grant Norwood Vice President
Gary Story Secretary
Grant Fridy Director
Jerry Bomar Director
Jamey Tosh Director
Scott Whitby Director
Andy Paschall Director
Billy Hendon Director
   

Leadership Team

Locations